Complex dental reconstructions are the kind of procedures that require advanced diagnostics, precise planning, combined work of different areas of dentistry, long therapy. Their goal is to solve the most difficult and the most complicated problems that can become across in dentistry and it is those kind of procedures that represent our trademark.
We can proudly say that today there almost isn’t a problem that can’t be solved with responsible work and effort from the dentist (of course with good collaboration from the patient).
These procedures are characterised by :
- Need for an orthodontic treatment, as a preparation for the prosthetic solution
- Need for a bone tissue reconstruction, as a preparation for oral implant placement
- Need for periodontal interventions, as a preparation for orthodontic or prosthetic procedures
- The time frame from the beginning to the end of the therapeutic procedure is from 6 to 18 months
- Respect of determined schedules
- Exceptional patient motivation
- Exceptional oral hygiene during and after the entire procedure